I want to help!!!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Handmade Goodies for the Holidays

Want to make it look like you care extra for the holidays but are too busy, lazy, or culinary challenged? Let me help, or rather let's help each other. I am running a Handmade Holiday Goodies Fundraiser and I am taking orders now! I will be making the following delicacies, with my fabulous, dare I say legendary, skill in the kitchen. Make your order NOW!!! (just click edit and fill out the order form!)

 These little lovelies will come heart shaped and bursting full of peanut butter chocolate love. You can have a WHOLE dozen for $7!

I was warned with this recipe to mind the ground peppermint (as it becomes "weoponized") during cooking as it can chemically burn sinuses...so it seems this delicious treat is also a bit treacherous. Peril aside, you can have a far less dangerous half pound for only $5!


Who doesn't love peanut brittle; it tastes like grandma's house. It's crunchy, buttery, nutty, and just a lot of fun. It's just $5 for a half pound of nostalgia.

 
Lastly-fudge. Gooey, chocolaty, and sinfully wrought with calories. It's the kind of splurge to put anyone in the holiday spirit. Again, to gain a half pound, I mean buy a half pound, it's still just $5!

Let me know how much you would like! All profits go towards my internship in Latin America, all purchases are guaranteed to go to your buns and thighs. Ordering ends the 16th of December, and orders will go out that weekend. Payments can be made when orders are delivered or picked up (please specify on the order form.) Feel free to leave comments or special requests in the area available on the order form or direct any questions to:

amthomas@activist.com
-or-
(559) 760-9964

No comments:

Post a Comment