I want to help!!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Terrific Truffletastic Valentines Venture

It's time again for me to whip up a storm in my kitchen for a good cause! Valentines day is weeks away! On a similar note, so is S.A.D: singles awareness day. Which ever holiday you choose to celebrate, one thing is for certain- you'll need candy, chocolate specifically, and lots of it. Wow! Lucky for you-there's me! Do you like truffles, no silly me, of course you do, who doesn't? The better question is- how many would you like? OOOh, Order Here! Yes Here! Orders will be delivered Wednesday and Thursday 9th and 10th of February, or you can come to my house and troll about and eat them on my couch, either way... Here's what I got cookin:

Peanut Butter Cups- in the shape of hearts no less!!
Salted Carmel Truffles

Double Chocolate Bliss Truffles
Red Velvet Truffles
 Stop Drooling and ORDER ALREADY!

No comments:

Post a Comment